Special All Night Movie Marathon!
There won’t be another Friday the 13th proper until September 2019, so we’re doing the next best thing this spooky season. Saturday, October 13 we're turning the State into Camp Crystal Lake for a Friday the 13th ALL NIGHT HORORRATHON featuring the first four Friday the 13th films plus all the popcorn and soda you need to keep you up to the wee hours of the morning!
- Film Pass for the entire evening is $13.
- Film Pass + Endless Popcorn and Soda is $25.
- Additional Special Late Night Food & Snacks Available for Purchase.
- Includes Commemorative Lanyard and Special Prize if You Make it to the End!
- Plus additional spooky surprises and fun!
11:00 pm: Friday the 13th
12:45 am: Friday the 13th Part 2
2:30 am: Friday the 13th Part III
4:15 am: Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
Don't miss this unique chance to spend all night in the State Theatre watching the early films of one of the longest-running horror franchises. See how much slashing, shooting, and stabbing you can handle as Jason goes on a teen-killing spree. So much carnage! So much soda! So much fun!