Special All Night Movie Marathon!
Our ALL NIGHT HORRORTHON returns again this October, and this time we're focusing on the the ultimate in slasher franchises -- HALLOWEEN. Yes, Michael Myers will be terrorizing the State starting Saturday, October 12 featuring three Jamie Lee Curtis-starring favorites, plus a critic favorite and under-seen special interulde, along with and all the popcorn and soda you need to keep you up to the wee hours of the morning!
Who knew a white William Shatner mask could be so scary?
- Film Pass for the entire evening is $15.
- Film Pass + Endless Popcorn and Soda is $25.
- Additional Special Late Night Food & Snacks Available for Purchase.
- Includes Commemorative Lanyard and Certificate of Completion (if you make it to the end)!
- Plus additional spooky surprises and fun!
11:00 pm: Halloween
12:45 am: Halloween II
2:30 am: Halloween III: Season of the Witch
4:30 am: Halloween (2018)
Don't miss this unique chance to spend all night in the State Theatre watching one of the longest-running horror franchises. See how much slashing you can handle as Michael Myers goes on a killing spree. 4 Movies. 7 Hours. 49 Kills. 1 Mask.