Have you ever curled up on a rainy day and lost yourself in a Jane Austen book? Or perhaps you’ve never read one and just really love to LOL? Then Love & Friendship is the film for you and you’re in luck because it’s making its way to the State Theater on Friday, June 3! Here are five reasons why you should check it out!
- When’s the last time you saw Rotten Tomatoes give out a 99% movie score? Not only did Love & Friendship receive a 99% score from RT (rare, am I right?), but it’s also currently seated at number one on their Summer Movie Scorecard. In other words, it’s a must see.
- Kate Beckinsale. We don’t really need to say more, but just in case you need a little more persuading, critics are saying this is her best performance yet. Go Kate!
- Everyone else is seeing it, so you should too! Love & Friendship landed the #9 spot in overall box office this past weekend.
- It will make you laugh! Trust us, this is one funny flick that will have you rolling in your seats. People are saying it’s even funnier than the book, now that’s impressive!
- Lastly, you’ll be seeing one of the top rated films of the summer in THE top rated movie theater in the world. How can you beat that?